The newly established Mitroi Damian Șerbu Șerban law firm provides legal assistance in sectors such as automotive, aviation, heavy industries, insurance, media, agribusiness, retail, energy, mining and pharmaceuticals.
The team is coordinated by founding partners Tudor Mitroi, Claudiu Damian, Andrada Șebu and Cezara Șerban, all with exposure to high profile transactions during their collaboration with reputed Romanian law firms and local offices of international firms.
“Although we started fresh, we believe that our motivation, the complementary mix of experience and diverse know-how, our highly personalized and tech-oriented approach, are some of the “ingredients” that encouraged our clients, some of them active in strictly regulated industries, to entrust us with some of their most significant projects. We hope to follow this ascending trend while constantly seeking to improve our services and to further adapt them so as to genuinely support our clients’ development strategies”, believes Claudiu Damian, MDSS Legal Managing Partner.
Highlights of the partners’ recent work include:
- Advising a diverse pool of clientele on real-estate contentious and non-contentious matters;
- Known as go-to advisors in the automotive sector, based on our lawyers’ experience with providing legal assistance to two European key players in the truck production industry with respect to their Romanian operations;
- Broad expertise in the media and entertainment sector, having provided in-house and independent day-to-day legal assistance to one of the largest Romanian media groups;
- Assistance to a Romanian heavy machinery manufacturer in recovering over ten million euro from the Romanian State;
- Having advised a top Romanian insurer in a cross-jurisdiction marine insurance dispute amounting to over three million euro;
- Successful representation of a Romanian airport administration company against a claim raised by a contractor amounting to more than two million euro.