- Tuca Zbarcea si Asociatii obtains the release of the tender of 176 million euros for the purchase of
- Romania: Contracts For Difference – A New Green Horizon?
- Deloitte Romania has appointed Radu Dumitrescu Partner-in-Charge of the Financial Advisory practice
- Țuca Zbârcea & Asociații obtains a final ruling from the High Court of Cassation and Justice on w
- Concerned about food security? Buy farmland in Romania while you still can
- The Unfair Competition Law is changing: new focus on companies with superior bargaining position
- A decent minimum wage - a new policy of the European Union
- Will the COVID-19 pandemic ramp up Romania's green ambitions?
- Mysterious are the ways of VAT
- Measures applicable during the state of alert
- Effects of the emergency situation determined by the Covid-19 pandemic on construction contracts
- Electronic Communication of Documents & Digital Signature: Direction for use
- Banking fraud, AML and KYC compliance in the era of COVID-19
- New changes to the Romanian Food Trade Law: what can retailers and suppliers expect?
- Fiscal measures in the context of the economic difficulties: corporate income tax and VAT for certai
- COVID-19: Mergers & Acquisitions. Implications